Above is my keynote address at the Janders Dean Legal Horizon Conference in Sydney. It is a mixture of some earlier talks I have given – together with some new materials.
Today is day one of the two day Janders Dean Legal Horizon Conference here in Sydney – I look forward to kicking off Day 2 tomorrow with my address to the 200+ delegates!
Last minute A/V prep for the Chicago Kent – Janders Dean Legal Horizon Conference on July 14th at the Chicago Kent Auditorium.
This is the first conference I have helped organize since the 800+ person ReInventLaw NYC 2014 at Cooper Union and it looks to continue the conversation about #LegalInnovation #LegalServiceDelivery #LegalTech #LegalEdu #LegalAnalytics, etc.
Our speaking faculty includes:
• Scott Curran (Beyond Advisers & Clinton Foundation )
• Kate Johnson (Google)
• Joe Otterstetter (3M)
• Jim Guszcza (Deloitte)
• Lucy Bassli (Microsoft)
• Nicole Shanahan (ClearAccessIP)
• Bill Painter (Baker Donelson)
• Lisa Colpoys (Illinois Legal Aid Online)
• John Fernandez (Dentons/Nextlaw Labs)
• Lisa Damon (Seyfarth Shaw)
• Betsy Braham (ComplianceHR)
• Martha Cotton (gravitytank)
• Jeannette Eicks (Vermont Law – Center for Legal Innovation)
• Jay Hull (Davis Wright – De Novo)
• Ray Bayley (Novus Law)
• Nina Kilbride (Eris Industries)
• Alma Asay (Allegory Law)
• Gail Swanson (18F) + Porta Anitporta (18F)
• Betsy Braham (Neota Logic)
• Dan Katz (Chicago-Kent College of Law + LexPredict)
• Ryan McClead (HighQ)
• Neil Araujo (iManage)
There have been lots of interesting developments over the past two years and I look forward to the 20+ speakers, 1 Stage, No Panels … its should be pretty packed house …
Learn more here: http://chicago.jandersdean.com/#about
Quantified Law Primer (Morning SESSION)
Instructors: Daniel Martin Katz (Chicago-Kent College of Law), Karl Haraldsson (Janders Dean), and Andrew Baker (Janders Dean)
Agile LPM Workshop (Afternoon SESSION)
Instructors: Kim Craig (SeyfarthLean Consulting), Andrew Baker (Janders Dean), and Justin North (Janders Dean)
These workshops are to be held in conjunction with the Chicago Kent- Janders Dean Legal Horizon Conference on July 14th in Chicago. The Legal Horizon event features more than 20+ speakers in a single day, single stage event.